To Support the United States Special Operations Community through direct support to families of fallen Operators, healing programs designed to combat the effects of PTS, TBI and loss of a loved one, and youth scholarships for children of active duty members of our community.
To provide Active Duty members of the Special Operations Community and their families the opportunity to honor our fallen and advance their careers and family life despite prolonged deployments and family separation.
- Altruism: Conduct business without personal gain. Motivated only by our mission and vision.
- Transparency: All activities, events, and programs conducted in full public display; every aspects of each operation will be made available to the public.
- Family Participation: Committed to including the families of our honored fallen; we will honor their loved one in the manner they deem most fitting.
- Inclusion: Inclusion of family members, Special Operators, volunteers, vendors, supporters, and the general public is paramount to our success.
- Humility: Remaining humble and true to each other, our roots, and our families. Self reflection is a requirement. Understanding and receiving constructive criticism will allow us to serve the community better each year.